Auto Repair Parts
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Turbochargers & Superchargers
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Starting & Charging
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Wipers & Washers
- Replacement Filters
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Tools
- $70.80 - $291.01
- $12.76 - $113.98
- $211.33 - $586.74
- $198.14 - $860.47
- $94.04 - $691.11
- $31.48 - $1,072.20
- $2.73 - $446.17
- $143.29 - $891.69
- $20.00 - $281.03
- $9.23 - $882.92
It's been said that after their home, a vehicle is the average person's next largest purchase, so from an investment standpoint you should maintain your car or truck to preserve its value. But regular maintenance and timely repairs are even more important for driving safety, and vehicles that run well get better mileage, are more reliable, and more fun to drive. We make it easy to keep your car or truck performing well and delivering reliable service because everything you need for maintenance and repair jobs can be found right here on our digital shelves. Instead of wondering whether there's an auto parts store near me that has the parts you want, just pick up the phone and we can have the right automotive parts delivered right to your door.
Preventive maintenance can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns and expensive repairs. Regular oil and filter changes are the most important maintenance tasks, so check out our large selection of conventional petroleum and synthetic lubricants for the weight you need. In addition to cartridge and spin-on oil filters for every application we also have air filters and cabin air filters to ensure your engine and passengers get clean air, as well as transmission filters to ensure clean fluid and precise shifting. From brake pad changes to shock replacement, cooling system flushes to fuel filter swaps, we have the maintenance and replacement auto parts you need to keep your vehicle running right, at better prices than you'll find at local auto parts stores.
But no matter how well you maintain your car or truck, the years and miles can take their toll and sooner or later auto parts wear out or fail. Engine parts like timing belts have factory specified replacement intervals, which if not adhered to can result in the engine stopping and possibly even expensive engine damage. Other parts like spark plugs should be inspected and replaced at recommended intervals and if this is not done performance and fuel mileage can deteriorate. Regular engine inspection is the best course of action so components like accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses can be replaced before they fail, and oil and coolant leaks can be repaired before fluid loss creates greater problems. But even if you suffer total engine failure, we can help with a complete replacement engine or the aftermarket parts you need to rebuild it yourself.
If your car or truck is louder than it used to be don't hesitate to inspect the exhaust system because along with the noise, noxious fumes can be escaping the system into the cabin. From manifolds to tailpipes, and everything in between, we have all your exhaust system repair parts needs including gaskets and hangers. Another unwelcome noise is the sound of metal-to-metal pad backing plate against brake rotor, and when you hear that more than just a pad change is in order. For that repair, hydraulic problems or any other brake issues you have, see our selection of brake parts including rotors, calipers, master cylinders and many more aftermarket car parts.
Our range of parts is vast but our space here is limited so we can't go into detail on all the auto repair and maintenance parts we offer. We've highlighted some of the most popular repair tasks but we have both car parts and truck parts for all other vehicle systems including suspension, heating and air conditioning, transmissions, drivelines and axles, fuel delivery, emissions control, and much more. Maintaining and properly repairing your vehicle is important, but everyone's pressed for time these days. Purchasing your auto parts online lets you schedule vehicle service at your convenience and allows you to devote the limited time you have to actually working on your car or truck, not wasting it driving to the local parts store and standing in line.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 12, 2021The Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air...In today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- July 23, 2021DIY: Diagnosing And Repairing Your Car’s Air...No matter where in the U.S. you live, it's hot in the summertime. All of us have also become dependent on functional air conditioning in our homes, offices, stores,...
- July 13, 2021EV Charging: What You Need To KnowWith automaker after automaker across the globe ending development of new gasoline powerplants, electric vehicles (EVs) are quickly accelerating us into the future....
- May 25, 2021The Repair Parts You Need: With both OE and...At CARiD, we pride ourselves with offering you the widest choice of automotive parts and accessories of any online store. Our Interior and Exterior Accessory...
- March 27, 2020Keeping Cars Germ-Free While Preserving SurfacesAs cases of COVID-19 continue to spread throughout the country, many people are looking to disinfect anything and everything they come into contact with on a regular...
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...