Truck Bed Accessories
- Bed Mats & Liners
- Bed Rails
- Tool Boxes
- Headache Racks
- Bed Racks
- Bed Caps
- Bed Organizers & Slides
- Fuel Transfer Tanks
- Truck Caps
- Tonneau Covers
- Automotive Tents
- Bed Extenders
- Bed Bars
- Tailgate Nets
- Loading Ramps
- Truck Bed Steps
- Tailgate Assists
- Tailgate Locks
- Cargo Nets
- Truck Bed Lights
- Tailgate Light Bars
- Tailgate Seals
- Truck Beds
- Truck Bed Tie Downs
- Straps & Tie Downs
- Tailgate Pads
- Dog Boxes
- Truck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- Towing & Hitches
- Chrome Tailgate Handles
- Chrome Tailgate Trim
- Truck Spoilers
- Truck Lift Gates
- DECKED® Truck Bed Storage SystemTruck Bed Storage System by DECKED®. Work harder or play smarter with an innovative truck bed storage system from DECKED designed to raise the deck allowing you to store your gear safely and convenient, out of the way, and out of the...Backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer's warrantyRugged construction to withstand loads of up to 2000 lbs$1,349.99
- Putco® Crossrails Locker Side RailsCrossrails Locker Side Rails by Putco®. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304 stainless steel,...$408.96 - $727.99
- Dee Zee® Blue Label Padlock Deep Single Lid Crossover Tool BoxBlue Label Padlock Deep Single Lid Crossover Tool Box by Dee Zee®. The Blue Label series of tool boxes signifies commercial-grade metal construction. While overall designs and sizes are identical to other tool box series from Dee Zee,...Blue Label signifies thicker, heavy gauge aluminum construction which provides the highest level of strength for commercial useA large blue push button for lid release is ergonomically designed for easy use with thick gloves on$589.12 - $629.75
- Aries® AdvantEDGE™ Headache RackAdvantEDGE™ Headache Rack by Aries®. The Aries AdvantEDGE headache rack is designed to protect and add style to the modern pickup truck. It boasts an all-aluminum construction with 5 1/2" wide, eight-sided, extruded aluminum tubing to...Patent # 9,537,178Complements other Aries AdvantEDGE accessories$603.12 - $606.01
- BedRug® Bed MatBed Mat by BedRug®. BedRug bed mats are designed to work with factory truck beds as well as spray in liners or plastic drop in liners. Much like the BedRug, the BedRug Mat is made to fit your specific make and model and will give you...$41.00 - $163.00Save: 10%$36.90 - $146.70
- BedSlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by BedSlide®. Make your life a way easier and safer with this one-of-a-kind upgrade. No matter whether you use it for your shopping or working needs, the Bed Slide 800 is sure to do the trick. Its low-profile design makes...Provides easy and quick access to your cargoGives a sleek, finished look to your truck$1,789.00
- Dee Zee® Invis-A-Rack™ Cargo Management SystemInvis-A-Rack™ Cargo Management System by Dee Zee®. Whether you need to haul lumber for your new house or a boat for a family outing, the Invis-A-Rack is the perfect solution for you. Thanks to its innovative design, you can easily...$661.00 - $728.06Save: 10%$594.90 - $655.25
- AMP Research® BedXTender HD™ Max Bed ExtenderBedXTender HD™ Max Bed Extender by AMP Research®. Multiple designs of bed extenders are available whether you prefer a cage with the maximum amount of room, one designed for use with tonneau covers, or one that's custom-designed for...Aircraft-grade aluminum tubing provides high strength, light weight, and resistance to corrosionUpright vertical pieces made from glass-reinforced nylon composite are durable yet flexible to provide cushioning and structural support$275.00 - $280.00
- AMP Research® BedStep2™ Side StepBedStep2™ Side Step by AMP Research®. Add easy accessibility to the sides of your pickup bed or tool box with this wide step pad that mounts to either side of your vehicle frame. Supports 300 pounds, and the grippy composite step pad...$26.00 - $280.00
- Custom Flow® Elite Series 5th Wheel TailgateElite Series 5th Wheel Tailgate by Custom Flow®. Only Custom Flow Elite Series tailgates use the exclusive factory installed rotary latches. There are no brackets, fittings or hardware to install! The Custom Flow Elite Series tailgate...Easy installation, mounts directly to your truck’s original factory hardwareThere are no brackets, fittings or hardware to install$132.61 - $485.14
- Dee Zee® SS Side Bed RailsSS Side Bed Rails by Dee Zee®. Protection for your truck never looked so good when you install a set of polished stainless steel Side Rails by Dee Zee. Not only do these bars protect bed rail surfaces from damage, they also allow easy...$187.24 - $205.19
- AMP Research® BedXTender HD™ Moto Bed ExtenderBedXTender HD™ Moto Bed Extender by AMP Research®. Multiple designs of bed extenders are available whether you prefer a cage with the maximum amount of room, one designed for use with tonneau covers, or one that's custom-designed for...Provides a longer tailgate overhang for extra motorcycle wheel clearance needed on short pickup bedsAircraft-grade aluminum tubing provides high strength, light weight, and resistance to corrosion$280.00
- Go Rhino® Stake Pocket Bed RailsStake Pocket Bed Rails by Go Rhino®. These easy-to-fit bars give your truck maximum style and functionality per dollar spent. They mount in the stake pockets for most trucks. Installation doesn’t get any easier than that.$88.85 - $180.52
- Dee Zee® Diamond Tread Bed ProtectionDiamond Tread Bed Protection by Dee Zee®. Protect all sides of your pickup's bed area along with the top edges and tailgate surfaces with Dee Zee's stylish Diamond Tread Bed Protection pieces. Construction from high grade aluminum...Multiple pieces are designed to surround and protect all vertical and horizontal surfaces of your pickup truck bed walls and tailgateAluminum construction provides high strength and freedom from corrosion$73.11 - $188.08Save: up to 10%$65.80 - $172.03
- BackRack® Louvered Headache RackLouvered Headache Rack by BackRack®. Protect your cab from damage and keep it cool while adding style to your truck with this premium louvered rack from BackRack. Constructed from hot rolled pickled and oiled steel, the rack is finished...Protects your cab from damage caused by large, heavy cargoProvides shade and privacy for your cab$300.00Save: 10%$270.00
- TrailFX® Rectangular Fuel Liquid Transfer TankRectangular Fuel Liquid Transfer Tank by TrailFX®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by TrailFX will last a...Quality professional products at an economical price pointCommercial-grade vented cap is standard$268.05 - $437.48Save: 10%$241.24 - $393.73
- Bushwacker® Ultimate Diamondback Textured Bed Rail CapsUltimate Diamondback Textured Bed Rail Caps by Bushwacker®. Keep your truck's bed blemish-free with these awesome-looking bed caps, available in several great finishes to choose from. The wrap-around design provides more coverage than...Provide better coverage than factory bed capsCAD-engineered to perfectly fit your specific truck$49.77 - $123.37
- BackRack® Three Lights Headache RackThree Lights Headache Rack by BackRack®. With this headache rack from BackRack, you will make your truck stand out from the crowd and get added visibility and protection when braking thanks to the lights. The rack comes with two inserts...Protects your cab from damage caused by large, heavy cargoGives a unique style to your truck$396.00Save: 10%$356.40
- Westin® HD Overhead Truck RackHD Overhead Truck Rack by Westin®. Westin's HD Overhead Truck Racks are a cargo management tool designed to provide a place for truck owners to tie-down larger, longer items while freeing-up the truck bed area. It features an adjustable...$599.65 - $685.89
- Bestop® TrekStep™ Truck StepTrekStep™ Truck Step by Bestop®. Get easy access to the rear of your truck bed with the TrekStep. The spring loaded TrekStep extends and out to the side with a push of your foot when it's needed, and retracts up under the bumper with...$219.99 - $329.99
- Loading Zone® Cargo GateCargo Gate by Loading Zone®. Original Cargo Gate is made from heavy-duty plastic, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel components. It adjusts and installs quick and easy. It's the easiest way to keep your load secure. The Loading Zone...Cargo management solutionAdjustable design$164.00
- Go Rhino® Sport Bar 2.0 Bed BarSport Bar 2.0 Bed Bar by Go Rhino®. The next generation of sport bars is here with the Sport Bar 2.0! It retains the popular classic sport bar look with an added modern twist. Taking it a step further, the Sport Bar 2.0 can be used in...Mail-in RebateGet $100 prepaid card back - Details$1,221.13 - $1,327.46
- Bushwacker® Ultimate Smoothback Textured Bed Rail CapsUltimate Smoothback Textured Bed Rail Caps by Bushwacker®. Keep your truck's bed blemish-free with these awesome-looking bed caps, available in several great finishes to choose from. The wrap-around design provides more coverage than...Provide better coverage than factory bed capsCAD-engineered to perfectly fit your specific truck$47.57 - $125.82
- Better Built® HD Series Combo Fuel Transfer TankUniversal HD Series Combo Fuel Transfer Tank by Better Built®. Tank Capacity: 75 Gallon. Material: Steel. Dimensions: Length: 42.75"; Width: 31"; Height: 24". HD Transfer Tanks provide easy transport and storage of non-flammable...These Liquid Transfer Tanks are intended for use with combustible fuels only (such as diesel fuels).Overfill restriction - automatic shutoff at the pump!$778.42 - $788.66
- Cam-Locker® King Size Low Profile Single Lid Crossover Tool Box with RailKing Size Low Profile Single Lid Crossover Tool Box with Rail by Cam-Locker®. If you are in search of a high-quality storage solution to keep your tools neat and secure, this American made toolbox by Cam-Locker is the top choice for...Designed to securely store your tools and equipmentHeavy-duty polished aluminum welded construction$669.95 - $759.95
- Lund® Cargo BarUniversal Cargo Bar by Lund®. Finish: Black. These cargo bars will keep your gear where you put it, not rolling or sliding around the bed, trunk or cargo area. Available in an easy to tension ratcheting version, or a telescoping version...Prevents cargo from shifting in pickup trucks, SUVs, CUVs, and vansExpands from 40” to 70”$45.16 - $47.90
- RDS® Combo Auxiliary Fuel Tank with Fuel Filler ShroudUniversal Combo Auxiliary Fuel Tank with Fuel Filler Shroud by RDS®. Material: Aluminum. Increase driving range with an auxiliary fuel tank made of high-quality durable aluminum. If you need an additional capacity for your factory tank,...An additional capacity for your factory tankMeets DOT standards$910.61 - $1,276.61
- Bestop® Supertop™ Convertible Top for Truck BedSupertop™ Convertible Top for Truck Bed by Bestop®. When you need more space than a tonneau can provide but don't want the permanence and inflexibility of a bed cap, you need a Bestop Convertible Top. In the raised position, the...Flexible bed storage and protectionIdeal for 5th wheel and bed-mounted hitches$779.99 - $999.99
- Lund® Hitchrack Truck Bed Extender (601021)Universal Hitchrack Truck Bed Extender by Lund®. True to its name, the HitchHand Truck Bed Extender gives you a helping hand via your truck’s 2” receiver hitch. Constructed from heavy-duty steel, the HitchHand acts as a rugged,...Enables your pickup to safely haul extended cargo4 way adjustment allows roof and truck bed carrying$213.49
- Delta® Champion Low Profile Single Lid Crossover Tool BoxChampion Low Profile Single Lid Crossover Tool Box by Delta®. Built for serious professionals, this state-of-the-art Delta tool box is an ideal solution to keep all your tools and equipment efficiently organized. Featuring an extremely...RSL™ Laminated Rigid Structural Lid Bolster for Superior StrengthSelf Aligning Hoop Lid Strikers Lock the Lid Down Tight for Improved Security$464.95 - $493.69
Your pickup truck is a major investment, one you depend on to haul all kinds of gear. But a plain, open truck bed lacks versatility, and left unprotected, regular use can leave scratches, dings and dents in the bed. You can improve your truck’s functionality, protect it and preserve its resale value, and personalize its appearance with additions from our huge selection of truck bed accessories. From bed liners and bed rails, to tool boxes and bed organizers, to bed bars and headache racks, we have the equipment to prevent damage, sustain pride of ownership and make your hauler more invaluable.
With regular use, even the nicest truck will start looking like an old beater once the bed and bed rails start getting nicked and banged up. We have the products you need to prevent the ravages of everyday use or cover up existing damage, including easy to install bed mats and liners that provide whatever level of coverage you want - just the bed floor, the bed and walls, or over the bed rails and tailgate. Or pair a bed mat or liner with a set of our bed caps and tailgate caps, available in stainless steel, aluminum or rugged ABS or TPO plastic, with black, polished, and diamond plate finish.
For bed rail protection with a boost in style and practicality, you can’t beat our truck bed rails. Available with oval or round tubes or rectangular section rails, in black powder coat, chrome, or polished stainless steel, these sturdy accessories accentuate your truck’s profile, shield the rails from damage, and provide a handy attachment point for securing gear in the bed. If you like the look of black, polished or chrome tubes then consider a set of our bed bars. Available with your choice of single, double or triple bars, they look great alone or with a set of off-road lights mounted on the top bar. In this category you’ll also find sport bars and chase racks, some that incorporate a bed-mounted spare tire carrier and some that extend over the cab, providing additional storage space.
A pickup bed is just a big open box, which is fine for hauling big stuff but not ideal for carrying a lot of small items. Whatever the size of your cargo, you can get it organized and secured with our tool boxes and bed organizers. Choose from tool boxes in a range of capacities and styles including crossover, side mount, chests, and wheel well boxes. Most are constructed from rugged diamond pattern aluminum, have gaskets to keep out moisture and dust, with sturdy locks to prevent theft. We offer simple dividers like cargo bars and gates for separating large cargo items, storage pockets and trays for gear you carry regularly, and a large selection of drawer units for organizing and carrying small items. Most drawers have dividers and compartments for further categorization.
8 ft. beds aren’t big enough for some cargo, and fitting cargo into shorter beds can be even more of a challenge. For lengthy gear we offer bed extenders that extend out over the tailgate for secure hauling, and bed racks, that will enable you to carry long stuff like ladders and pipe overhead. Headache racks are another option for carrying long items, and most also provide protection for the cab should cargo come loose. Sometimes just getting loaded is a chore without the right accessories. A bed slide makes loading and unloading your bed as easy as opening a drawer, wheeled vehicles can be rolled right onboard with bed ramps, and for really heavy stuff we have cargo cranes and truck lift gates. And if you need to tote diesel fuel for equipment at job sites we have fuel transfer tanks.
Once your gear is loaded, you can make sure it stays put with our cargo nets and straps & tie-downs. And if the cargo you haul occasionally includes the four-legged variety, you can transport them safely and securely in one of our dog boxes & carriers. The tailgates on many trucks can be easily stolen, but you can foil thieves with one of our tailgate locks, including power locks that can be controlled with your OEM key fob. Heavy OE tailgates can be made easy to handle with a tailgate assist, and if you regularly tow a 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer you can get the necessary clearance and keep cargo contained in the bed with a 5th wheel tailgate. Or if you want to reduce drag and gain some mpgs, remove the tailgate and roll with a tailgate net.
For the most secure cargo hauling, enclose the bed with a tonneau cover, truck cap, or convertible top. Once it’s enclosed you’ll still be able to find what you’re looking for easily by installing a set of truck bed lights, and you can further improve cargo protection by making the enclosed bed weathertight with tailgate seals & gaskets. But you can do more with your truck bed than lug mulch from the home center - with one of our truck & SUV tents it can become a veritable campsite on wheels. And no matter whether you’re retrieving cargo or climbing into your home away from home, it will be easier to do with assistance from our truck bed & tailgate steps. Finally, you can boost your rig’s appearance and safety factor with a highly visible LED tailgate light bar.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- December 14, 2015Bed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating - Which One is...If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn`t take much for this kind of...
- December 11, 2015How Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you`re potentially prepared for a range of situations. But...
- March 18, 20155th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And...If you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or...
- September 30, 2013Types of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well...
- September 27, 2013Truck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a...
- September 24, 2013Truck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever...