Performance Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$57.33 - $259.50
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Sport Brake RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Brake Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Brake Rotors are...$48.03 - $367.58
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance and offer...$94.77 - $2,184.87
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance...$212.03 - $2,299.87Save: up to 5%$170.29 - $2,184.87
- Power Stop® 1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. This kit is the ultimate in heavy-duty braking for your vehicle. It includes slotted and cross-drilled rotors and Power Stop Z36 high-friction metallic...$123.27 - $1,127.07
- Power Stop® 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect solution for high...$112.91 - $2,201.98
- Power Stop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps...$25.23 - $93.70Save: up to 5%$23.97 - $89.02
- Power Stop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop rotors use only the...$52.22 - $899.30
- Power Stop® Performance Disc Brake CalipersPerformance Disc Brake Calipers by Power Stop®. These brake calipers are designed specifically for those who are looking for superior stopping power. The calipers are remanufactured and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating...$61.95 - $837.53Save: up to 5%$45.43 - $797.12
- Power Stop® 1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. This kit is the ultimate in heavy-duty braking for your vehicle. Improve your braking capability under all conditions, wet, hot, hilly, or...$237.37 - $1,186.39Save: up to 5%$214.49 - $1,127.07
- Power Stop® Evolution Geomet® Z17 Plain Brake KitEvolution Geomet® Z17 Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...$58.76 - $612.00
- R1 Concepts® eLINE Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Ceramic PadseLINE Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Ceramic Pads by R1 Concepts®. eLINE Series Brake Rotors provide high-quality stopping power at a low and affordable cost. Your brake rotors will last longer, cost you less, and ensure your...$85.65 - $1,069.10
- Power Stop® Z36 Extreme Truck and Tow Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ36 Extreme Truck and Tow Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. If you drive your truck like a truck, by hauling loads or towing, then you need the extra stopping power of Power Stop’s Z36 Truck and Tow brake pads. Go ahead...$25.23 - $97.69
- EBC® Stage 1 Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit,...$78.78 - $1,312.64
- Power Stop® Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are designed for drivers with high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...$33.11 - $141.16Save: 5%$31.46 - $134.10
- EBC® Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high...$138.13 - $1,201.17
- Power Stop® 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect...$222.98 - $2,317.87Save: up to 5%$202.01 - $2,201.98
- ATL Autosports® Double Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDouble Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by ATL Autosports®. If you are searching for the best way to upgrade your vehicle’s braking system, then this top-notch product from ATL Autosports is the way to go. Made utilizing the latest in...$12.65 - $779.14Save: 5%$12.02 - $740.18
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance for street use. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads are cold and maintains...$62.62 - $317.97
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit with Redstuff PadsStage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit with Redstuff Pads by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4...$132.92 - $1,069.77
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant...$187.27 - $2,612.86
- R1 Concepts® eLINE Series Drilled & Slotted Brake RotorseLINE Series Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors by R1 Concepts®. eLINE Series Brake Rotors provide high-quality stopping power at a low and affordable cost. With R1 state-of-the-art technology, you don't need to choose between performance...$12.22 - $490.07
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Drilled and Slotted Disc and Drum Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Drilled and Slotted Disc and Drum Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Power Stop 1-Click Performance Pad, Rotor, Drum and Shoe Kits include 2 Power Stop Drilled and Slotted brake rotors, a set of Power Stop Z23 brake pads, a...$171.55 - $412.29Save: 5%$162.98 - $412.29
- StopTech® Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$36.13 - $170.67
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$29.25 - $162.72
- Power Stop® Z36 Evolution Drilled and Slotted Disc and Drum Brake KitZ36 Evolution Drilled and Slotted Disc and Drum Brake Kit by Power Stop®. If you drive your truck like a truck, by hauling loads or towing, then you need the extra stopping power of Power Stop's Z36 Truck and Tow brake pads. Go ahead...$228.11 - $416.51
- Akebono® Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck, SUV, or...$42.88 - $108.92
- NRS Brakes® Galvanized Brake PadsGalvanized Brake Pads by NRS Brakes®. Galvanized Brake Pads by NRS Brakes have a technology that you can see. Rust resistant, unpainted Galvanized Steel that incorporates an award winning attachment technology. The result is the...$79.99 - $199.99
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...$111.16 - $1,020.00
- R1 Concepts® Ceramic Series Brake PadsCeramic Series Brake Pads by R1 Concepts®. Made of ceramic materials that are pressure-adhered within the brake-pad compound, ceramic brake pads are quieter and smoother. For vehicles that stop on a dime - without any unpleasant sounds...$14.33 - $71.56
The top race car drivers know that going fast is more than just camshafts, valves, and pistons, it’s also about brake pads, calipers and rotors. Good brakes are just as important as a powerful engine. Performance brakes provide shorter stopping distances, so the driver can spend more time on the gas for lower elapsed times, and performance brakes won’t fade, so the brakes work just as well at the end of the race as they did at the beginning. But no matter whether you’re building a race car or just want better braking on your street machine, we have the brake kits and individual components you need.
Our brake kits range from basic kits with drilled and/or slotted rotors and brake pads with application specific friction material, to more extensive kits which, in addition to rotors and pads, also include multi-piston calipers and braided steel brake lines. Brake kits are available with standard size rotors and in “big brake kits” with larger diameter rotors. To install a big brake kit may also require fitment of larger diameter wheels and tires. We can also supply you with all of these brake kit parts separately, as well as master cylinders, brake boosters, hand & parking brakes, and much more.
Performance brake rotors are drilled and/or slotted to disperse heat, so the rotor runs cooler. Holes and slots also expel water, for optimal pad contact in the rain, and they vent gasses from the brake pads to reduce brake fade and increase pad life. We offer rotors in standard and larger than stock sizes in one-piece design and two-piece with lightweight aluminum center construction. Most have curved and directional internal vanes to maximize airflow for cooling. Our brake pads come in a myriad of organic, ceramic, and metallic compounds, so you can get the friction material that’s ideally suited to your needs.
We offer both direct replacement calipers, and for the ultimate in performance, fixed calipers with multiple opposed pistons on each side of the brake disc. Both are made from lightweight aluminum. Fixed calipers transfer pressure to the brake pads more efficiently than the typical OE floating calipers, and multiple pistons apply more even pressure to the pads. Performance calipers often have larger pistons, which can provide more clamping pressure. Many calipers with 6 or more pistons have bore sizes that increase in size from front to rear, to keep the brake pad flat against the rotor and prevent pad taper.
One of the easiest upgrades you can make to your brake system is replacing the stock rubber brake hoses with stainless steel. Stainless steel brake hoses have a Teflon inner hose with a braided stainless steel covering. This construction prevents expansion when the hose is pressurized, eliminating the mushy pedal feel that you can experience with ordinary rubber hoses, especially when the brake fluid temperature is elevated under performance driving conditions. The stainless steel also provides better protection against debris and abrasion, and gives an appearance boost as well.
When building a race car and using calipers with different piston bores, the master cylinder bore diameter may also need to be changed to maintain proper pedal travel. Space is often at a premium on racing vehicles and the master cylinder may have to be smaller in size or mounted in a different location. We offer a large selection of master cylinders so you can get the one that’s best for your application, including tandem master cylinders, compact remote flange mount master cylinders, high volume master cylinders, and master cylinders designed for remote reservoirs. And if you want independent control of front and rear brakes so you can lock the fronts and heat up the rear tires, we have line lock & roll control kits that enable smoky burnouts and staging control.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...