Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Thermostat Replacement
- Radiator Replacement
- Water Pump Replacement
- Radiator Hose Replacement
- Thermostat Housing Replacement
- Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement
- Water Pump Pulley Replacement
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement
- Engine Coolant Level Sensor Replacement
- Radiator Fan Clutch Replacement
- Auxiliary Water Pump Replacement
- Engine Coolant Air Bleed Housing Assembly Replacement
- Radiator Drain Cock Replacement
- Radiator Fan Relay Replacement
- Radiator Fan Replacement
- Radiator Fan Shroud Replacement
- Radiator Caps
- Radiator Fans
- Water Pumps
- Coolant Overflow Tanks
- Radiator Hoses
- Thermostat Housings
- Cooling System Switches, Sensors & Relays
- AT Oil Coolers
- Oil Coolers
- Complete A/C Systems
- A/C Condenser Fans
- Auxiliary Drive Belts & Serpentine Belts
- Engine Pulleys
- Cooling System Service Tools
- Antifreeze & Additives
- ACDelco® Professional™ Engine Coolant Radiator HoseProfessional™ Engine Coolant Radiator Hose by ACDelco®. Composed of specially blended materials to deliver long-life performance, ACDelco Professional Automotive Coolant Hoses are designed to resist buckling or bending out of shape....Protective sleeves help duplicate GM Original Equipment™ for proper fit and functionDesigned to resist electrochemical degradation for durability$3.26 - $216.99
- Pacific Best® Engine Coolant RadiatorEngine Coolant Radiator by Pacific Best®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be...Made to keep your vehicle's engine running coolDesigned to maintain proper cooling level and prevent overheating$31.48 - $443.88
- CSF® RadiatorRadiator by CSF®. When you're serious about cooling you need a CSF radiator! CSF offers the widest variety of automotive radiator models servicing over 3,200 applications including every brand from Acura to Volkswagen. Whether your...OEM specified Plastic Tank-Aluminum Core ConstructionTanks are made from Virgin Grade Engineered plastic resins, which are "Glass Filled" for added Strength & Durability$41.62 - $621.48
- TYC® Dual Radiator and Condenser FanDual Radiator and Condenser Fan by TYC®. The Cooling Fan Assembly is an essential part of a vehicle’s cooling system. It must complement the rest of the cooling system by efficiently cooling the radiator and/or condenser. A failure in...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$42.45 - $618.83
- Denso® Engine Coolant RadiatorEngine Coolant Radiator by Denso®. Denso is known for the unsurpassed quality of its products. Plastic, copper or aluminum components - it doesn't matter. Denso radiators are dependable, lightweight and made to last. An investment in a...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$48.32 - $669.03
- Pacific Best® Engine Cooling Fan AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by Pacific Best®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be...Made to keep your vehicle's engine running coolDesigned to maintain proper cooling level and prevent overheating$31.48 - $1,072.20
- TYC® Engine Coolant RadiatorEngine Coolant Radiator by TYC®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$41.46 - $438.72
- Gates® Standard Engine Water PumpStandard Engine Water Pump by Gates®. Gates water pumps are recognized in the industry for their durability and superior quality. Every Gates water pump is constructed with premium alloy materials and a 100% functional test of seals and...Great design and functionMade from sturdy materials$13.26 - $263.30
- Dorman® Radiator FanRadiator Fan by Dorman®. When you're driving at speed, there's plenty of airflow through the radiator to keep your engine cool. But at idle and during stop-and-go traffic, a properly functioning cooling fan is critical for providing...Comes complete with cooling fan motor, fan shroud and fan bladeEngineered to provide optimal airflow to prevent engine overheating$34.08 - $1,095.80
- ACDelco® Professional™ Engine Coolant Water PumpProfessional™ Engine Coolant Water Pump by ACDelco®. An ACDelco Professional™ Engine Water Pump Kit contains an ACDelco Professional™ Water Pump and the components needed to install it. This Professional™, premium aftermarket...Thoroughly tested for reliable, leak-free performanceCoated seals support seal longevity and durability$15.75 - $666.25
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$47.77 - $702.64
- Dorman® Engine Coolant Recovery TankEngine Coolant Recovery Tank by Dorman®. Heat and engine vibration can damage plastic overtime causing cracks and leaks. Dorman's Engine Coolant Recovery Tank uses premium plastic to withstand the effects of stress generated by the...Comes with reservoir capManufactured from premium plastic$5.50 - $245.95
- Replace® Coolant Recovery TankCoolant Recovery Tank by Replace®. Coolant recovery tanks can crack and leak coolant, and also become discolored from contaminated coolant. Most recovery tanks are translucent, with fill indicators on the side of the tank, so...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.94 - $103.11
- GMB® Engine Cooling Water PumpEngine Cooling Water Pump by GMB®. GMB proudly announces that all principal component parts are designed, manufactured and tested in house, such as bearings, impellers, mechanical seal kits and housings. Integration of these parts...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.80 - $1,007.73
- Reach Cooling® RadiatorRadiator by Reach Cooling®. Core Material: Aluminum. Tank Material: Plastic. Expert tooling, design and engineering define this OEM-quality replacement Radiator for your Mack Truck. Get the quality and reliability you expect at a value...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$48.46 - $816.34
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ RadiatorGM Original Equipment™ Radiator by ACDelco®. The radiator is the heart of a vehicle's cooling system. So, when it comes to replacing a worn radiator, you need a product that will match the original factory part in fit, form and...ReliableLightweight (positive heat-transfer-to-weight ratio)$15.23 - $1,159.98
- MotoRad® Engine Coolant ThermostatEngine Coolant Thermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$0.55 - $934.95
- Torxe™ Engine Coolant RadiatorEngine Coolant Radiator by Torxe™. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be sure the...Made to keep your vehicle's engine running coolDesigned to maintain proper cooling level and prevent overheating$41.75 - $270.00
- Replace® Engine Coolant RadiatorEngine Coolant Radiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$64.74 - $1,098.76
- iD Select® Engine Coolant Water PumpEngine Coolant Water Pump by iD Select®. Swap out your worn-out or malfunctioning part with this top-notch product from iD Select. It’s built to OEM specifications to offer the same fit, form, and function as your factory...Direct OEM replacement for your malfunctioning partMade to deliver the ultimate in quality, reliability, and value$18.80 - $743.42
- ACDelco® Genuine GM Parts™ Engine Coolant ReservoirGenuine GM Parts™ Engine Coolant Reservoir by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$21.62 - $173.82
- TYC® Engine Cooling Fan AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$31.52 - $930.61
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Engine Coolant ThermostatGM Original Equipment™ Engine Coolant Thermostat by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$7.55 - $66.54
- Nissens® Engine Coolant RadiatorEngine Coolant Radiator by Nissens®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be sure the...OE matching QualityEasy Installation$45.28 - $1,400.37
- Stant® Premium ThermostatPremium Thermostat by Stant®. Get fast engine warm-up and dependable engine operating temperature with a Stant thermostat. Stant's exclusive ELAC® Thermostat Cutaway heat motor has a uniquely formulated thermally expansive wax fill...Quality construction ensures exact fit and prolonged service life.Stainless steel bridge with channel-design for strength and rigidity.$3.18 - $12.32
- OSC Automotive® Crossflow Radiator with Transmission Oil CoolerCrossflow Radiator with Transmission Oil Cooler by OSC Automotive®. Designed to meet the needs of the Professional Installer. OSC realizes that it is important to build a product that meets the professional installer's needs. OSC also...Made to keep your vehicle's engine running coolComponents are fitted and torqued in place to factory specifications$54.60 - $425.51
- Gates® Engine Coolant OE Type ThermostatEngine Coolant OE Type Thermostat by Gates®. If you want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to come, go with this Gates product. Developed with the utmost attention to detail and manufactured from the highest quality...Designed for customers that demand the exact OEM thermostat as a replacement productQuality controlled factory calibration assures the accuracy of opening and closing, regardless of pressure changes$4.00 - $83.35
- Liland Global® Engine Coolant RadiatorEngine Coolant Radiator by Liland Global®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be...Excellent replacement for your engine cooling needsDesigned to help your engine operate at cool temperatures$101.99 - $697.08
- iD Select® Engine Coolant ThermostatEngine Coolant Thermostat by iD Select®. Swap out your worn-out or malfunctioning part with this top-notch product from iD Select. It’s built to OEM specifications to offer the same fit, form, and function as your factory...Direct OEM replacement for your malfunctioning partMade to deliver the ultimate in quality, reliability, and value$2.25 - $620.06
- Replace® Radiator FanRadiator Fan by Replace®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine's lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between normal operating...$43.03 - $1,105.17
Extreme heat can seriously damage your engine. The cooling system absorbs and dissipates the excess heat generated by the engine, and maintains normal operating temperature, preventing overheating. The cooling system is very complex and consists of many components, including a radiator, cooling fan, water pump, thermostat, coolant, hoses, clamps, and fittings. If any of them fails, your engine will get overheated very quickly. To avoid this turn of events, we offer all you need to restore your cooling system to its mint condition and make your engine cool again.
The water pump draws coolant from the radiator and circulates it throughout the cooling system. The water pump housing has a shaft driven at one end by a belt off the crankshaft, and an impeller at the other end that pumps the coolant. The internal seal can fail, causing a leak and damage to the shaft bearings, and the impeller can break or corrode. No matter the cause of the failure, we have the pump that will get you back on the road.
The radiator is the most important component of the cooling system because it’s where heat exchange takes place. The radiator has many small tubes separated by fins and connected to an inlet and outlet tank. Hot coolant flows through the tubes and transfers heat to the fins, which is carried away by air flowing through the gaps between the fins. Radiators can leak due to corrosion or impact damage, or the tubes and fins can become clogged and obstructed, reducing coolant and airflow. If you’re in need of a radiator, we have a quality replacement that will bolt right in place.
Cooling fans are used to force air through the radiator. This is necessary when the vehicle is stopped or moving slowly to achieve the necessary exchange of heat. There are mechanical fans that are driven by a belt from the crankshaft, and electric fans that operate according to coolant temperature. Both are usually enclosed in a shroud to ensure air is pulled through the radiator. Mechanical fans have a clutch that can fail, and the motor, switch, relay, and other components can fail in the electric fan circuit. Regardless of the fan type or malfunction, we have the replacement parts.
The thermostat is enclosed in a housing and connected to the radiator by a hose. It remains closed to allow the engine to reach its optimum operating temperature as soon as possible, and then opens to allow coolant circulation to maintain it as long as the engine runs. It can fail by sticking in the open or closed position. If stuck open, the engine will run cooler than specified, usually indicated by poor heater performance. A thermostat that sticks closed will cause the engine to quickly overheat. We offer replacement thermostat housings, gaskets, and thermostats that will open at the temperature specified for your vehicle.
The cooling system of your vehicle is a complex well-balanced mechanism that does not contain any accidental elements. Every accessory does its job to keep the engine running smoothly and safely, creating and maintaining an ideal micro-climate inside the heart of your vehicle. Even, at first sight, inessential components like radiator hoses, clamps, fittings or the radiator cap are vital for the proper operation of the cooling system. The latter one, for example, helps maintain the optimum pressure inside the system, which allows the coolant to avoid boiling at higher than normal temperatures, while also serves as a valve used to dump an excess pressure to prevent leaks, as well as damage to the coolant reservoir or other engine cooling system components.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- May 25, 2021The Repair Parts You Need: With both OE and...At CARiD, we pride ourselves with offering you the widest choice of automotive parts and accessories of any online store. Our Interior and Exterior Accessory...
- June 13, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Coolant Hoses?Carmakers do not consider coolant hoses a routine maintenance item, so it follows that there can be a lack of guidance about how often these hoses should be replaced....
- June 11, 2018When Is it Time To Replace My Engine Thermostat?When you consider that temperatures within an engine`s combustion chambers reach over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, it`s a marvel to consider how effective engine cooling...