Performance Exhaust Systems
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...$341.99 - $3,785.99
- Borla® S-Type™ Exhaust SystemsS-Type™ Exhaust Systems by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$379.99 - $3,785.99
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$258.41 - $1,279.86Save: 5%$245.49 - $1,215.88
- MBRP® Installer Series Exhaust SystemsInstaller Series Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP's Pro...$174.99 - $804.99
- Borla® ATAK™ Exhaust SystemsATAK™ Exhaust Systems by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$595.99 - $3,025.99
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder exhaust system is perfect for the person looking for a moderately aggressive sound level outside of the car, while maintaining a mild sound level inside, with all of the performance...$120.21 - $1,349.66
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemsAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust Systems by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$120.21 - $1,349.66
- Flowmaster® Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemsOutlaw™ Exhaust Systems by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$406.47 - $2,251.19
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemsStreet Series Exhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$436.00 - $2,390.00
- Torxe™ Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$132.50 - $724.00
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemsSwept Side™ Exhaust Systems by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$258.41 - $804.49Save: 5%$245.49 - $764.26
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Exhaust SystemsMagnaFlow Series Exhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. MagnaFlow systems give more horsepower and torque than factory exhaust systems by providing better exhaust scavenging and gas flow. They also provide the characteristic MagnaFlow looks and...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$487.00 - $1,726.00
- MBRP® XP Series Exhaust SystemsXP Series Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant...$114.99 - $1,039.99
- Pypes® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Pypes®. Want that rumble when you start up your truck? How about that growl when you step on the gas and run along side a little hatchback? Pypes' Gas truck systems offer the best combination of performance and sound,...$101.51 - $1,218.51
- Borla® Touring™ Exhaust SystemsTouring™ Exhaust Systems by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$341.99 - $2,560.99
- Pypes® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Pypes®. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a perfect way to beef up engine power and torque as well as throttle response and mileage. Made from the...$101.51 - $1,218.51
- Gibson® Split Rear™ Exhaust SystemsSplit Rear™ Exhaust Systems by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$389.23 - $872.09Save: 5%$369.76 - $828.49
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust Systems by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$281.68 - $1,273.31
- MBRP® PLM Series Diesel Exhaust SystemsPLM Series Diesel Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out. That's why MBRP makes race-only exhaust systems. With no muffler, the full fury of your engine will be heard by everyone in the vicinity. So...$349.99 - $499.99
- Gibson® Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemsBlack Elite™ Exhaust Systems by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson's commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with Gibson's...$469.29 - $1,276.91Save: 5%$445.83 - $1,213.06
- Flowmaster® FlowFX™ Exhaust SystemsFlowFX™ Exhaust Systems by Flowmaster®. Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems. This system is perfect for the person looking for Moderate-Aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the...$245.27 - $982.06
- Corsa® Sport™ Exhaust SystemsSport™ Systems by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless steel...$575.99 - $2,729.99
- Stillen® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Stillen®. This is a pleasing tone, authoritative and yet responsible. Not only does this exhaust system have a sharp, show ready look, but it also offers impressive horsepower and torque gains as well as a lifetime...Authoritative Tone Under ThrottleIncrease of Horsepower and Torque$275.79 - $1,578.94
- Gibson® Extreme Dual™ Exhaust SystemsExtreme Dual™ Exhaust Systems by Gibson®. When you're ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$457.16 - $792.56Save: 5%$434.30 - $752.94
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Diamond Eye®. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes everything...$217.57 - $631.17
- SLP® Loud Mouth™ Exhaust SystemsLoud Mouth™ Exhaust Systems by SLP®. Bolt-on some serious power with a SLP Cat-Back Exhaust System. Also available from SLP is the stainless steel, Cat-Back Modular Exhaust Systems for the Hemi powered car's. It is available in Loud...$399.99 - $999.99
- Takeda® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Takeda®. Get increased exhaust flow and more horsepower and torque with this stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. Many hours were spent testing this system to ensure it produces maximum power gains with the...$214.00 - $3,068.00Save: up to 16%$179.76 - $2,577.12
- AWE Tuning® Track Edition™ Exhaust SystemsTrack Edition™ Exhaust Systems by AWE Tuning®. Sophisticated sound and impressive performance. Featuring a straight-through design, the Track Edition Exhaust revamps the attitude entirely, providing a more pronounced, aggressive tone...$399.00 - $3,395.00
- MBRP® Black Series Exhaust SystemsBlack Series Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. Murder out your vehicle with a black exhaust system. Specially coated in high heat black, these aluminized steel systems are the hottest thing in the exhaust market today. They're manufactured with...$289.99 - $1,049.99
- Legato Performance® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by Legato Performance®. Legato Performance exhaust systems are designed to unleash the power and sound locked within your factory exhaust. Their exhaust systems reduce back pressure and allow spent exhaust gasses to exit...High performance exhaust systemStainless Steel construction$287.73 - $472.39
A performance exhaust system gives you the best bang for your accessory buying buck, because it appeals to so many of your senses. When you stomp on the gas and get pushed back against the seat, you can feel the increase in power. You can see the highly polished stainless steel tip and admire the way it complements your ride’s styling. And you get a deep, visceral feeling when you hear the exhaust note’s rumble that turns into a roar when you accelerate.
Some of the exhaust systems we have include an H-pipe or an X-pipe, because adding such a pipe to a dual exhaust system has been proven to unleash more horsepower. When two close firing cylinders are exhausting on one cylinder bank, nothing is happening in the other bank, so connecting both pipes effectively enlarges the exhaust system, allowing these exhaust pulses to exit through both sides of the system. Exhaust flow is increased because both cylinder banks make use of both sides of the exhaust system, and increased exhaust flow equals more power.
Each of the systems we offer has been designed using flow benches and dynos to determine the best way to reduce restriction and improve exhaust flow, for more power. While muffler designs may differ, all of our exhaust pipes are mandrel bent. Mandrel bending ensures smooth bends and maintains tube size and shape throughout the entire length. Tubes that aren’t mandrel bent can lose a percentage of their diameter in sharp bends, which creates restriction.
Sound is just as important factor in an exhaust system purchase as increased power. That’s why each of our systems has been tested to make sure you get just the right exhaust note, so you’ll enjoy getting behind the wheel. Performance and sound are essential, but an exhaust system also has to be made of quality materials so it will last. All of our systems come in stainless steel or aluminized steel, for long lasting durability. Each includes stylish exhaust tip(s), usually made from stainless steel and highly polished for visual effect, but if you prefer something different, check out our selection of exhaust tips.
Most of the exhaust systems we have are “cat back” systems, meaning they include everything to replace the exhaust system behind the catalytic converter. This means your emissions system will be unaffected and your vehicle will still pass a smog check. However, if you do ever need to replace your catalytic converter, we can offer you a performance option that will properly reduce emissions, but with increased exhaust flow compared to your original factory converter. These converters have a monolithic honeycomb catalyst designed for maximum flow, and smoother flowing inlet and outlet joints.
If you want to go even further to reduce exhaust restriction and gain power, then consider installing headers. Headers replace the factory exhaust manifolds, which usually flow poorly. An exhaust header has individual tubes for each exhaust port, allowing each exhaust pulse to flow unobstructed from the cylinder head. All tubes meet in a larger tube called a collector. The tubes on headers are usually larger in diameter than the runners on an exhaust manifold and the tubes are mandrel bent for gradual radius bends, which reduces restriction and increases exhaust flow.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- April 06, 2021FAQ: Universal PartsA universal part is not designed for any particular year, make, or model car. Rather, it is intended to fit most vehicles. Universal parts are a "one size fits many"...
- January 08, 2021Performance Exhaust Systems Bring The Sound And...Dollar for dollar, there is likely no performance upgrade which can delight multiple senses the way a performance exhaust system can. The thunderous roar fills your...
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...