- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Bed Accessories
- Grille Guards
- Towing & Hitches
- Tail Lights
- Tonneau Covers
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Custom Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Vertical Doors
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Key Chains, Emblems & Logos
- Sunroof Visors
- Armor & Protection
- Car Wraps
- Automotive Tents
- Jeep Soft + Hard Tops
- Commercial Van Equipment
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Custom Horns
- Auto Detailing
- $204.70 - $759.95
- $49.50 - $781.24Save: 10%$44.55 - $703.12
- $34.99 - $177.99
- $406.00 - $8,079.00Save: 32%$275.40 - $5,493.55
- $628.95 - $849.95
- $408.96 - $727.99
- $239.95 - $389.95
- $90.67 - $471.25
- $135.38 - $1,611.92Save: 10%$121.85 - $1,611.92
- $58.15 - $915.00Save: 10%$52.34 - $823.50
We enthusiasts love our cars and trucks, and many of us have steadfast allegiances to particular makes and models, but that doesn't mean that everything the factory makes is perfect. Whether it's an improvement in functionality, appearance, or both, we all think we can make our cars and trucks better. If you want your ride to be able to carry more gear, tow a trailer, conquer the trails, or just look better than anything else on wheels, we can help. Look over our huge selection of car exterior parts and start formulating your upgrading projects. No matter how you envision your vehicle, we have the exterior car accessories and truck exterior accessories to make it a reality.
Modifying your car or truck doesn't have to cost a lot or take up a lot of your time. We have many inexpensive, easy to install products that can provide protection for your vehicle, and make it look better and be more enjoyable to drive. Window wind deflectors allow fresh air flow when it's raining and reduce wind noise; bug deflectors prevent abrasion damage to the hood and decrease bug splatter on your windshield for improved visibility; and sunroof deflectors reduce loud buffeting so you can enjoy sunshine and fresh air and still converse in a normal speaking voice. Upgrading your wiper blades to beam-type blades with premium squeegee material can improve visibility and make driving safer, especially in winter.
The more functional we can make our vehicles, the more valuable they become. This is especially true for cargo transport. We have roof racks for every type of vehicle and roof style, and a wide range of accessories for transporting bikes, kayaks, sports equipment, and all types of luggage and gear. If you have a pickup we have bed accessories to help you load, organize and secure cargo, make it easier to access, add carrying capacity, and protect the truck bed from damage. Being able to pull a trailer is an especially valuable capability for trucks and SUVs. With our vast assortment of trailer towing accessories, we can get your rig set up for any towing job. We have hitches for every class including 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches, balls, mounts and electrical wiring supplies, trailer brakes and brake controllers, weight distribution and sway control devices, and much more.
We can also help make your 4x4 truck or SUV more off-road capable. Our grille guards and bull bars provide front end protection and most have mounts for off-road lights. Factory bumpers are inadequate for serious four-wheeling, but our rugged off-road bumpers with D-ring shackle and winch mounts will do the job, with clearance that won't hang up on obstacles. Protect your hauler with a set of fender flares and mud flaps that will intercept stones and debris thrown up by aggressive off-road tires before they can ruin the finish. And you can make a tall, lifted off-roader much easier to get in and out of with a set of running boards, nerf bars, or hoop steps. All these accessories make trucks and SUVs look so good you'll want them even if your machine never leaves the pavement.
If styling that sets your car or truck apart from ordinary vehicles is your goal, we offer so many products that hundreds of unique design combinations can be created. Easy to install chrome overlays for mirrors, door handles, and lights are a fast and simple upgrade, plus you can add side vents, gas caps, and bezels. Few accessories make a vehicle as distinctive as a custom grille and we have mesh, billet, CNC, and tubular grilles in a wide range of materials and finishes to suit every taste and application. You can give your car a race-track inspired look with a full body kit, lightweight carbon fiber hood, and a custom spoiler, or if trucks are your style opt for a tonneau cover, truck cap, bed rails, or bed bars. And to ensure your ride and all those exterior accessories stay looking their best, encase them in a custom-fit car cover.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 31, 2021How to Choose the Right Tonneau CoverA tonneau cover is one of the most useful accessories you can buy for your pickup truck. Tonneau covers provide protection from the weather, security, increased gas...
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 28, 2021The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- April 06, 2021FAQ: Universal PartsA universal part is not designed for any particular year, make, or model car. Rather, it is intended to fit most vehicles. Universal parts are a "one size fits many"...
- December 22, 2020How to Find a Project CarYou've been to the car shows, cruises, and cars and coffee meets, and maybe to the race track; heard all the restoration stories and tales of resto-mod, tuner car, and...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- November 28, 2017Shopping Guide – Off Road Bumpers | Custom...There's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you...
- September 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...
- June 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...
- May 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- April 28, 2017The Best Storage Solutions For Your Commercial VanWhether you carry plumbing fixtures, cable accessories, wiring, or just nuts and bolts in your commercial van, box truck, or minivan, organizing the hardware needed...