Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories & Parts
- Running Boards
- Custom Grilles
- Chrome Trim
- Body Kits
- Off-Road Bumpers
- Grill Guards
- Towing & Hitches
- Tail Lights
- Wind Deflectors
- Custom Hoods
- Roof Racks
- Car Covers
- Fender Flares
- Bug Deflectors
- Car Bras
- License Plates & Frames
- Light Covers
- Bike Racks
- Wiper Blades
- Mud Flaps
- Emblems & Logos
- Armor & Protection
- Car Wraps
- Car Tents
- Spare Tire Covers & Carriers
- Snow Plows
- Sunroof Visors
- Custom Automotive Horns
- Auto Detailing
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Turbochargers & Superchargers
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Starting & Charging
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Wipers & Washers
- Replacement Filters
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Tools
- Oil Change Tools
- Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
- Wheel & Tire Service Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Brake Service Tools
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Fuel System Service
- Transmission Service Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Cooling System Service Tools
- A/C Tools & Equipment
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Paint
- Electrical System Tools
- Auto Glass Tools
- Lockout Kits
- Battery Chargers & Jump Starters
- Dollies & Movers
- Auto Detailing
- Key Cutting Machines & Programmers
- Service Carts
- Vehicle & Parts Protection
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the pioneers of the modern mid-size SUV market that was first introduced in 1992 at the North American International Auto Show. While the brand's legendary Cherokee was still on the market, the American automaker decided to unveil a completely new model, which could compete with luxurious large autos such as the Ford Explorer. Unlike the majority of other SUVs, the Grand Cherokee was built on a carlike unibody construction that considerably improved on-road handling. The first generation vehicles, so called “ZJ” models, were produced from 1992 through 1999. Originally, the Grand Cherokee came in three trim levels: base (later called the SE), Laredo, and Limited. At that time, the most peculiar Grand Cherokee parts were 4-wheel antilock brakes and an airbag on the driver's side. The base trim came with a 5-speed manual transmission, cloth interior, and a full list of equipment. The Laredo version boasted of power windows and door locks, cruise control, and more luxurious seats. As for the top-of-the-range Limited trim level, it featured a 4-speed automatic gearbox, leather seating, air conditioning, heated mirrors, and upgraded sound system.
The standard power unit was a 4.0L straight-6 that could produce 190 hp and 225 lb. ft. of torque, while a 5.2 L 220-hp V8 was optional. The Grand Cherokee was built on a 105.9-inch wheelbase and compared to its predecessor, the Cherokee, it had more legroom for passengers on the back seats. Jeep offered the vehicle only in a 4-door body style, unlike its competitors which produced 2-door models. This feature also influenced the auto's success, as 4-door SUVs were more popular among drivers. Both rear- and four-wheel drive layouts were available. In 1995, the Grand Cherokee “Orvis” version was launched, featuring a unique coloring, and in 1997, a sporty Tsi model appeared on the market, equipped with such Jeep Grand Cherokee parts as 16-inch alloy wheels, 225/70R16 tires, and premium stereo system. In 1998, a powerful 5.9L V8 that delivered 245 hp and 345 pounds per foot of torque was introduced for the Limited trim level.
1999 welcomed in the second generation of the fully redesigned Jeep Grand Cherokee which received the “WJ” denotation. The model gained a new 4.7L V8 producing 235 hp and 295 lb. ft. of torque, while the previous straight-6 became more powerful; both engines were mated to automatic transmissions. A notable Quadra-Drive, an automatic four-wheel drive option, became available. The third generation brought in such new features as a 5.7L Hemi V8, Quadra-Drive-II four-wheel drive, and a DVD player on the back seat. This time, Jeep paid attention not only to the vehicle's off-road capacity, but also to its on-road performance. The fourth generation debuted in 2010, retaining Jeep's classic styling and combining it with a modern and sleek look. The interior featured such up-to-date equipment as Bluetooth and uConnect electronics. The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee received 30 awards for its luxury, safety, off-road capacity, and other characteristics, becoming the most acclaimed SUV ever.
From the very start, the Jeep Grand Cherokee managed to combine great off-road ability, which has always been Jeep's distinctive feature, roomy interior, and maneuverability perfect for urban use. The Grand Cherokee is constantly updated, trying to satisfy the modern needs of drivers, which is probably one of the keys to its unrivaled success. The model boasts of diverse engine range, upscale interior, a long list of luxury and technology-oriented amenities, and remarkable style. It's a compelling combination for a modern utility vehicle that makes this Jeep stand out among its competitors.
When you're on the market for Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories and Parts, remember that there is a place where you can easily find everything you desire. It's right in front of you, as CARiD.com has already become an ultimate source for all aftermarket products for numerous auto enthusiasts. With our Grand Cherokee Accessories and Parts, you can tune your vehicle and make it deliver exceptional performance, providing you with comfort and safety. Floor mats, body kits, seat covers, custom hoods – our assortment of Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories will fully satisfy all your needs and wishes, just try shopping at our store once and you'll definitely want to repeat it.
Whatever you expect from your Jeep Grand Cherokee, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jeep Grand Cherokee and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- July 13, 2021EV Charging: What You Need To KnowWith automaker after automaker across the globe ending development of new gasoline powerplants, electric vehicles (EVs) are quickly accelerating us into the future....
- December 22, 2020How to Find a Project CarYou've been to the car shows, cruises, and cars and coffee meets, and maybe to the race track; heard all the restoration stories and tales of resto-mod, tuner car, and...
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
Customer Questions & Answers
The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee weighs 4,545 pounds.
This vehicle measures 189.8 inches in length.
It offers five-passenger capacity.
Depending on the configuration and options, the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee costs between $30,395 and $66,895.
Max towing capacity is rated at 3,500 lb.
Fuel economy is rated at 19 mpg in city driving and 24 mpg on the highway.
According to consumer opinion, the best Jeep Grand Cherokee is the SRT model.
Its length is 189.8 inches.
The Grand Cherokee can tow up to 3,500 pounds.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has been built for four generations, with certain changes to the powertrain and body made in each one:
1993 – 1998 - first generation;
1999 – 2004 - second generation;
2005 – 2010 - third generation;
2011 – now - fourth generation.
The vehicle sales analysis for 2010 – 2016 years shows that the Grand Cherokee reached peak sales of 23,250 units in December 2016, but given that as of June 2017 as much as 20,176 vehicles have already been sold, the amount of Jeep Grand Cherokee models sold is unlikely to be smaller.
According to official data, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is manufactured in the U.S.A. (Detroit, Michigan) and Venezuela (Valencia).
According to FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), the next generation of the Jeep Grand Cherokee (the 2018 Trackhawk) will be unveiled in the U.S.A. in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Currently, this vehicle can accommodate 5 people.
The vehicle has only two rows of seats.
- $7.62 - $51.07