Dacia Accessories & Parts
- Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Air Intake Systems
- Performance Chips
- Performance Transmission Parts
- Performance Engine Cooling
- Performance Fuel System Parts
- Performance Steering Parts
- Performance Starting & Charging
- Racing Gear
- Power Adders
- Automotive Tools
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Brake Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Tools
- Oil Change Tools
- Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
- Wheel & Tire Service Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Brake Service Tools
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Fuel System Service
- Transmission Service Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Cooling System Service Tools
- A/C Tools & Equipment
- Electrical System Tools
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Auto Glass Tools
- Lockout Kits
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Paint
- Battery Chargers & Jump Starters
- Dollies & Movers
- Auto Detailing
- Key Cutting Machines & Programmers
- Service Carts
- Vehicle & Parts Protection
Romanian automaker Dacia offers a crisp lineup of vehicles known for their reliability as well as efficiency. A subsidiary of Renault, Dacia got its start in 1966 and for the first few years, concentrated mainly on working off of previous Renault models (i.e., the Renault 8 was known as the Dacia 1100). A limited edition 1100S was also introduced featuring an upgraded engine and twin headlamps. However, the 1100S was used mainly by racecar drivers and law enforcement. 1969 saw the arrival of the Dacia 1300. Based off of the Renault 12, the 1300 was offered as either a four-door sedan or a five-door wagon with an inline four-cylinder engine. Soon after, additional trims followed, including the 1300L and 1301 Lux Super. In 1972, other variants of the model premiered. The 1300 Break, 1300F (a wagon with no rear seats for transporting extra cargo), and the 1300S (an ambulance version of the vehicle) filled out the series. Dacia introduced a light pickup truck version of the model, the 1302, in 1973. The truck began production for the 1975 model year.
With the dawn of the 1980s came the Dacia 2000 (Renault 20), an executive car. The Dacia 2000 was used primarily for high ranking government officials and only made available in blue or black. The Dacia 1310 also became offered in Romania while coinciding with its 1979 revision. Updates included quad lamps, new bumpers, and an improved interior. Referred to as the Dacia Denem in the UK, this version of the 1310 showcased alloy wheels, power windows, and a five-speed gearbox. Dacia developed the 1304 Pick-up and 1305 Drop-side in 1981 but a year later discontinued the 1302 Pick-up. In 1987, the brand debuted the 1320, a hatchback version of the 1310 that despite its top-of-the-line place on the roster, would go on to be used mainly by cab companies.
Throughout the '90s, Dacia kept afloat with various models such as the 1325, a hatchback version of the 1310. The company also rolled out the Nova, a compact hatchback with front-wheel drive. In 1999, Renault bought out Dacia, giving way to the SupeRNova in 2000, which was essentially an updated Nova with a Renault drivetrain. A few years later, the Solenza was introduced as a revamped SupeRNova. Dacia got another lift in 2004 with the debut of the Logan. The Logan was designed to be reliable and affordable. Fittingly, it is considered the highest selling model in Dacia's native Romania, however, the model is also marketed in other countries including Colombia, Russia, Morocco, India, and South Africa. Given the Logan's success, Dacia has produced other vehicles based off of it, including the Logan Steppe (wagon) as well as a van and pickup. In 2007, the Sandero rolled off the line as another follow-up to the Logan with similar engine options and a shorter wheelbase.
Dacia has shown what it takes to make an impression. From the inspired Logan and the popular Solenza, all the way to the Logan Steppe, Dacia's flagship models have provided an intense presence that is unforgettable. Due to a high level of flexibility within most models, finding the best fitting Dacia Accessories and Parts can be quite a rewarding experience. CARiD offers the right Dacia Accessories and parts that you need to put your own version over the top. With only the finest quality items at the prices you need, we're here to help make it happen.
CARiD knows it can be hard to find the companies that specialize in making the custom Dacia accessories and parts you crave. Just for that very reason, we've made sure that we include only the manufacturers who understand your needs and deliver the quality that exceeds all expectations.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Dacia perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- July 13, 2021EV Charging: What You Need To KnowWith automaker after automaker across the globe ending development of new gasoline powerplants, electric vehicles (EVs) are quickly accelerating us into the future....
- December 22, 2020How to Find a Project CarYou've been to the car shows, cruises, and cars and coffee meets, and maybe to the race track; heard all the restoration stories and tales of resto-mod, tuner car, and...
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...