Lucid Accessories & Parts
- Oil Change Tools
- Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
- Wheel & Tire Service Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Brake Service Tools
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Fuel System Service
- Transmission Service Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Cooling System Service Tools
- A/C Tools & Equipment
- Electrical System Tools
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Auto Glass Tools
- Lockout Kits
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Paint
- Battery Chargers & Jump Starters
- Dollies & Movers
- Auto Detailing
- Key Cutting Machines & Programmers
- Service Carts
- Vehicle & Parts Protection
Electric vehicles don’t represent a small fraction of the automotive market any more. Year after year, more and more drivers make their choice in favor of EVs for a number of good reasons. To meet the ever-growing requirements of the industry, many automakers are turning to developing battery-powered cars. However, there are some companies that were initially established to build EVs. Lucid is among them. This company has a property in Casa Grande, Arizona, and a headquarter in Silicon Valley. Its facility is a greenfield EV factory designed and built to exact specifications and outfitted with the latest equipment to be able to produce up to 10,000 cars a year. Whatever the model, it is well-supported by the aftermarket to allow the owners to customize it to their own needs and wants. There is a huge range of Lucid accessories and parts available in an extensive range of types and designs to choose from.
The brand started its history by releasing the Lucid Air, a luxury battery-powered car built with a deep respect for nature. Inside and out, all of its parts and accessories are precisely crafted from the finest materials. The Air looks like nothing else currently available on the market. But what really makes it an attractive investment is an impressive driving range. For instance, the top-range Dream Edition with 21-inch wheels will drive about 503 miles on a single charge. If you opt for this model running on 19-inch wheels, you’ll get about 465 miles of range. That is made possible thanks to a 113.0 kWh battery pack. This sedan offers up to 1,080 horsepower and can reach 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds. With such a car, you can drive between Los Angeles and San Francisco even at high speeds on a single charge.
Stepping inside the cabin, you will find comfortable and supportive seats, lots of unique details, and a bunch of up-to-date technologies. The cabin is well-built utilizing sumptuous yet environmental responsible materials. Those owners who want to express themselves can further customize it with Lucid parts and accessories from the aftermarket. From floor mats to rear-view mirrors, whatever your needs, you are sure to find your product on our digital shelves. We also offer a variety of car care products including polishes, waxes, and cleaners for those owners who want to keep their vehicle clean and maintain its resale value for years to come.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Lucid perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- July 13, 2021EV Charging: What You Need To KnowWith automaker after automaker across the globe ending development of new gasoline powerplants, electric vehicles (EVs) are quickly accelerating us into the future....
- December 22, 2020How to Find a Project CarYou've been to the car shows, cruises, and cars and coffee meets, and maybe to the race track; heard all the restoration stories and tales of resto-mod, tuner car, and...
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...