Pagani Accessories & Parts
- Oil Change Tools
- Spark Plug & Ignition Tools
- Wheel & Tire Service Tools
- Engine Service Tools
- Brake Service Tools
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Fuel System Service
- Transmission Service Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Cooling System Service Tools
- A/C Tools & Equipment
- Electrical System Tools
- Diagnostic & Testing Tools
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Auto Glass Tools
- Lockout Kits
- Automotive Lifts & Stands
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Automotive Paint
- Battery Chargers & Jump Starters
- Dollies & Movers
- Auto Detailing
- Key Cutting Machines & Programmers
- Service Carts
- Vehicle & Parts Protection
Pagani is not just another European automaker – this Italian company specializes exclusively in sports cars capable of beating long-lasting records. The founder of the company, Horacio Pagani, had been working for Lamborghini for 8 years before he established the Modena Design company in 1991. The construction of the first prototype started next year. That same year the company was renamed Pagani. To raise money for vehicle manufacturing, they were originally engaged in developing composite materials for other automakers and non-automotive companies. In addition, Pagani participated in the production of components for Formula 1 and even for the aerospace industry. Their first vehicle was to receive the Fangio F1 nameplate to honor Juan Manuel Fangio – Horacio’s friend and 5-time Argentinian Formula 1 champion, though it was later renamed the Zonda C12.
The Pagani Zonda C12 was unveiled in 1999 to begin the series that turned out to be successful. The original model featured sensual traits combining the rugged look of a fighter-bomber and the curves of a woman's figure. The wheel arches of the vehicle were designed to recall a woman’s bosoms and the rear end the hips. Inside, the shape of the seats was similar to an inverted pyramid wrapping around the shoulders to provide protection to a woman and a sense of power to a man. At the same time, the Zonda was the expression of engineering, speed and technology. It utilized a robust 6.0 L V12 capable of 389 hp that allowed the car to reach 60 mph in 4.2 seconds and 100 mph in 9.2 seconds. A wide range of other versions of the Zonda was unveiled later, including the Roadster, F, R, Cinque, Tricolor, and numerous special-edition models.
In 2011, after eight years of development, Pagani introduced their new sports car, the Huayra. It was named after Huayra-tata, the Incan god of wind. To match such a bold nameplate, the vehicle features a 6.0 L twin-turbo V12 good for 720 hp that allows the Pagani Huayra to accelerate to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds with the maximum speed of 235 mph. The car also uses a lightweight carbotanium monocoque made of a composition of carbon fiber and titanium. The Huayra was designed from the ground up, though it comes with lots of styling cues similar to the Zonda.
Every Pagani car is a powerhouse of exclusivity, but if you want to add more fascinating details to it, browse our Pagani parts and accessories range. We carry tons of performance parts, custom accessories, components for maintenance and repair, and much more in our selection of Pagani accessories and parts. We source this range exclusively from trustworthy aftermarket manufacturers. Don't hesitate to check out our Pagani accessories and parts to further enhance your supercar.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Pagani perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 17, 2021So You Want To Go Overlanding? Here’s What...About overlanding, it's been said that we travel the trails, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel them, next, to find ourselves. We agree, and it's no secret...
- July 27, 2021Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important...If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Light...
- July 13, 2021EV Charging: What You Need To KnowWith automaker after automaker across the globe ending development of new gasoline powerplants, electric vehicles (EVs) are quickly accelerating us into the future....
- December 22, 2020How to Find a Project CarYou've been to the car shows, cruises, and cars and coffee meets, and maybe to the race track; heard all the restoration stories and tales of resto-mod, tuner car, and...
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...