Performance Suspension Parts
- Lift Kits
- Lowering Kits
- Coilover Kits
- Handling Kits
- Leveling Kits
- Air Suspension
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs
- Sway Bars
- Control Arms
- Conversion Kits
- Torsion Bars
- Subframe Braces
- Alignment Kits
- Leaf Springs
- Traction Bars
- Suspension Bushings
- Strut Tower Braces
- Skid Plates
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Steering Dampers
- Torque Arms
- 4 Link Kits & Frames
- Ball Joints
- Bump Stops
- Fender Braces
- Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Arms, Rods & Links
- Axle Trusses
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension Lubricants
- Underbody Light Kits
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Monroe® Max-Air™ Shock AbsorbersMax-Air™ Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to 1100 lbs. of...Monotube, Air Adjustable internal designProvide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loaded$55.69 - $189.24
- Torxe™ Leveling KitLeveling Kit by Torxe™. This superior-grade leveling kit and components will keep your prized possession level while providing a more aggressive stance and increased ground clearance. This makes it perfect for avid car tuners and...Designed to keep your steel stallion’s stance evenPremium upgrade to give your vehicle the attitude you want$24.75 - $84.00
- Fabtech® 2.5 Dirt Logic Coilovers2.5 Dirt Logic Coilovers by Fabtech®. Proper design in suspension development is key in providing a quality, trouble free product to the end consumer. Fabtech leads the industry with extensive research, design technology and rigorous...Monotube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$1,240.99 - $2,009.62
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Shock and Strut5100 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology$88.00 - $143.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock and Strut4600 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install direct bolt-on no modification required$70.00 - $326.00
- Rancho® RS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary...Twin-Tube internal designProgressive Engagement Valving$59.99 - $136.99
- Godspeed Project® Mono-SS™ Front and Rear Coilover KitMono-SS™ Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Godspeed Project®. MonoSS is Godspeed Project's one entity in family of single-adjustable coilover suspension kits. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an...Front camber plates with pillow ball mount for camber adjustment16 precise levels of damper adjustment$630.00
- H&R® Sport Lowering Coil SpringSport Lowering Coil Spring by H&R®. H&R Replacement Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. When the need for uncompromised handling performance becomes a priority, H&R...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$154.93 - $611.39
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help maintain...Monotube internal designImproves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loaded$43.52 - $122.12
- Torxe™ Stabilizer Bar LinkStabilizer Bar Link by Torxe™. Want to take your ride to the next level in performance and comfort? Then, look no further than these premium-grade suspension parts. Expertly crafted from the finest materials for impeccable strength...Manufactured from superior materials for dependability and valueTough-as-nails construction built to last for many years to come$16.52 - $38.54
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Leveling Shock and Strut5100 Series Leveling Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology$124.00 - $161.00
- Pro Comp® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes...Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.Designed for easy installation with installer in mind$258.99 - $3,735.99
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$11.61 - $83.09
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber - even under loads - but don't want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$73.00 - $883.00
- KSport® Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...36 way adjustable dampingCollars and upper mounts made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness$807.50 - $3,400.00
- Rancho® RS9000XL™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS9000XL™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The Rancho RS9000™XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually...Triple-Tube internal designLarge, tri-tube body: Increased fluid capacity to operate cooler$124.99 - $210.50
- Fox® 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Shock Absorber2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Shock Absorber by Fox®. Fox Offroad Performance Series smooth body shock has the durable race-proven internal parts and performance damping technology you expect with unique features found only in the...2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over timeClear-anodized for a durable finish$159.95 - $1,999.95
- Supreme Suspensions® Pro Series Suspension Full Lift KitPro Series Suspension Full Lift Kit by Supreme Suspensions®. Supreme Pro lift kits are engineered to accurately lift and level your truck for a truly customized ride. Each front and rear lift component is CNC machined for precision and...Designed to give your machine that sleek, aggressive stancePerfect for those who want a firmer and sportier ride$89.95 - $809.95Save: 5%$85.45 - $769.45
- Supreme Suspensions® Pro Billet Series Suspension Full Lift KitPro Billet Series Suspension Full Lift Kit by Supreme Suspensions®. Supreme Pro Billet lift kits are engineered to accurately lift and level your truck for a truly customized ride. Each front and rear lift component is CNC machined from...Designed to give your machine that sleek, aggressive stancePerfect for those who want a firmer and sportier ride$139.95 - $879.95Save: 5%$132.95 - $835.95
- Godspeed Project® Traction-S™ Coil SpringsTraction-S™ Coil Springs by Godspeed Project®. Drop the ride height of your pride and joy with this premium lowering components to give it a more sleek, aggressive stance while improving its overall performance. Designed with style...Monotube shock designAnodized shock body$117.00 - $225.00
- Rancho® Loaded quickLIFT™ Complete Strut AssemblyLoaded quickLIFT™ Complete Strut Assembly by Rancho®. Award-winning Rancho quickLIFT™ Loaded assemblies level and lift late-model trucks and SUVs, providing an aggressive stance and allowing for the use of larger wheel and tire...Twin-Tube internal designEasy to Install: pre-assembled with coil spring and upper mount$221.31 - $239.99
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock and StrutMonoMax™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the toughest work loads and control body...Maximum performance upgrade with up to 40% more damping performance than standard shock absorbersPerfect solution when you need to upgrade suspension performance$43.15 - $92.23
- D2 Racing® Pro Series Front and Rear Lowering SpringsPro Series Front and Rear Lowering Springs by D2 Racing®. Pro Series lowering springs optimize and improve handling characteristics by offering a reduction in ride height while maintaining exceptional ride quality through the use of a...Made to strict quality standards for reliability and performanceExpertly Crafted using premium-grade materials$150.00 - $200.00
- Belltech® Nitro Drop 2™ Lowered ShocksNitro Drop 2™ Lowered Shocks by Belltech®. Belltech designed the Nitro Drop 2 shock set to provide the Truck and SUV market with a unique blend of shock tuning. This new setup concentrates on the Comfort level while also increasing...Hydraulic Nitro Drop 2™ shock absorberDesigned for optimal ride comfort at a range of ride heights$45.05 - $181.86
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for more...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityFlip Kit is available to relocate your leaf spring mounting point from above the axle to below it$171.63 - $1,519.92
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsReflex™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts areDesigned for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and struts...Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turnsReflex shocks are application-engineered to each vehicle model$29.09 - $118.41
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Coil Spring SetSoftride™ Coil Spring Set by Skyjacker®. These coils are ideal when ride quality is your peak concern. These new coils are engineered to maintain the original ride quality as closely as possible while having key features for off-road...Softride™ coils for smooth ride like OEHot wound 5160 material$80.68 - $291.49
- Gabriel® Load Carrier™ Spring Assist ShocksLoad Carrier™ Spring Assist Shocks by Gabriel®. The Spring Assist (Load Carrier™) by Gabriel® is the perfect combination of shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height in ongoing loaded conditions. The...Twin-Tube internal designA super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication, and provide a more consistent wear surface$63.05 - $99.21
- Skyjacker® Black MAX™ Shock AbsorberBlack MAX™ Shock Absorber by Skyjacker®. Skyjacker twin tube Black MAX™ shocks have increased fluid capacity and utilize “foam-cell” technology. When the shock is working hard and gets hot, the foam-cell insert compresses to...Advanced Foam-Cell TechnologyVehicle Specific Multi-Stage Valving$53.75
- Belltech® Street Performance™ Shocks and StrutsStreet Performance™ Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. Oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height. Street Performance shocks feature pre-set compression damping...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$59.69 - $331.91
Have a four-wheeler and want to raise it for big tires and off-road clearance? Or do you want to slam your tuner car to get that flush stance? Are you building a track racer or do you just want better handling out of your daily driver? No matter what you drive or what you’re building it for, we have the performance suspension parts that will help you achieve your performance goals, including lift and lowering kits, shocks, springs, sway bars, and more.
Factory suspension systems are generally a compromise between ride and handling, even on performance cars. The addition of aftermarket performance springs, shocks, and sway bars can improve a vehicle’s stance without affecting ride quality, and dramatically reduce body roll and front end dive for an improvement in handling, braking, and control that you can feel. This results in a car that’s much more fun to drive, and isn’t that what it’s all about?
If you want to lift a truck or SUV, we offer several ways to go about it. You can get rid of that nose down attitude with a leveling kit, which may include strut extensions, coil spring spacers, or torsion keys to lift the front and make it level with the rear. A body lift will raise the body on the frame and is perfect if you want to install larger wheels and tires but don’t plan on driving off-road. For a rig that’s off road ready, we offer suspension lift kits up to 6” or more that will let you conquer the toughest terrain. Choose from basic kits to the most comprehensive, as well as individual components.
Car makers have to be conservative with ride height, even on sports models, to satisfy bumper height and other regulations. You are under no such constraints, so to get that aggressive stance, lose the ugly gap between the fenders and tires, and improve your ride’s handling, we offer lowering kits. These kits contain progressive springs that will lower the ride height, but still provide a comfortable, albeit firm ride. Comprehensive kits contain firmer shocks or struts, or coilovers, and larger sway bars as well. Besides improving looks and handling, lowering your car can also reduce drag and increase fuel economy.
Carrying heavy loads in a truck bed or towing a trailer can be a challenge if the vehicle isn’t set up properly, and once loaded you could end up with the headlights pointing at the sky and the rear bumper almost dragging the ground. We offer heavy-duty leaf springs, helper springs, and air springs, all designed to keep your vehicle level and stable, with a comfortable ride, when heavy loads are added. We also offer sophisticated self-leveling suspension systems that automatically inflate/deflate rear air springs or springs at all 4 corners to maintain vehicle ride height.
Setting up a high-performance machine, especially for the race track, involves more than just shocks, springs, or struts. Reducing chassis flex will improve handling, especially on unibody vehicles with strut towers, and you can tie those towers together for strength and rigidity with our strut braces. Changing suspension height and running other than stock wheels and tires often requires additional parts like caster/camber plates, eccentric bolts, and alignment kits, to get the wheels properly aligned for optimum handling and even tire wear.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...