Wheel & Tire Packages
- Step 1Select Wheelsfrom our extensive selection and of custom rims from all the top manufacturers
- Step 2Add Tiresthat are perfectly sized to complete your look and desired performance
- Step 3Free Assemblymounting, balancing & TPMS installation for all wheel & tire packages
- Step 4Ready To Installyour fully assembled wheel and tire package is shipped directly to your home
- Free Install TPMS Sensors
- Free Balancing Weights
- Free Install TPMS Sensors
- Free Balancing Weights
And to make sure the set you get is reliable, we've got state-of-the-art mounting and balancing equipment.
- Simulates balancing under pressure to best mimic conditions while actually driving
- Great for curing or eliminating possible ride disturbances
- Best way to balance low profile assemblies
- Limiting possible pull or drift issues
- Better for overall handling and performance
- Identifies areas of defect in tires that regular spin balancing will not
- Truer balance provides longer life span
- Great on Large diameter wheels
Wheel & Tire Packages FAQ
What Is Included?
A wheel and tire package includes free mounting and road force balancing using corrosion-resistant lead-free zinc balancing weights, and a free wheel installation kit, which is comprised of lug nuts or bolts according to application, and hub centric rings, if applicable. We suggest adding the optional security wheel locks to your package, to protect your investment from theft, and if your vehicle is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), we recommend that you purchase the optional TPMS sensors, which we will install during mounting at no extra charge. With new TPMS sensors in place, your wheels and tires will arrive ready to install and you’ll be assured of continued effective tire pressure monitoring.
How Do We Ship Wheel & Tire Packages?
We ship in packaging certified by UPS, to ensure your wheels and tires are in perfect condition when they arrive at your door. Your purchase is protected during shipment by sandwiching each wheel and tire assembly between thick sheets of cardboard that are cut to the approximate diameter of the tire. A layer of foam is placed between the cardboard and the wheel face to protect the finish, then the cardboard is secured to the tire using heavy-duty plastic wrapping. Each enclosed wheel and tire assembly is then completely wrapped in heavy-duty shipping plastic.
How Do I Install My Wheel & Tire Package?
To install your wheels and tires you will need the appropriate size socket for the lug nuts or bolts, a breaker bar, a torque wrench, a jack and jack stands. Break the lug nuts or bolts loose with the socket and breaker bar, then raise the vehicle with the jack and safely support it on the jack stands. Remove the lugs/bolts and old wheels and tires. Install the hub centric rings, if supplied, and the new wheels and tires. Some tires are directional and must be installed with the arrow on the sidewall in the direction of rotation. Start the new lug nuts/bolts by hand and snug them. Lower the vehicle and, using the torque wrench, tighten the lug nuts/bolts in several steps, in a crisscross pattern, with the final step to the factory torque specification. Torque specs can be found in your owner’s manual. The lug nuts or bolts on new wheels should be re-torqued after the first 25-50 miles. If you don’t have the tools, equipment or confidence to properly install your wheels and tires, then we recommend professional installation.
Do You Have Any Shipping Restrictions?
We ship anywhere in the United States as well as any country serviced by UPS International. The only restriction is that we cannot ship a wheel and tire package to an APO address because of the size and weight restrictions through the United States Postal Service. We can however, ship wheels, or any wheel accessory, to an APO or FPO. Additional shipping charges may apply.
How long does the delivery take?
It takes approximately two weeks to mount and balance your wheels and tires and ship them to you.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 27, 2021DIY Tire RepairFor a number of reasons, many modern cars sadly are not equipped with a factory spare wheel and tire. Blame it on weight-saving measures, lack of rear storage space,...
- December 02, 2019How Is A Tire Manufactured?Is it possible that you take your vehicle's tires for granted? Perhaps you think of them as nothing more than "donuts" which are carved from a single solid piece of...
- November 12, 2019Checking and Adjusting Your Vehicle’s Tire...A frequent question we get from our customers here at CARiD is, "What can I do to maintain my own car, to avoid paying someone else and to extend the life of my...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- September 09, 2016Replica Alloy Wheels Look Great, Save You MoneyIf you've come to this article, odds are you already understand how much the appearance and condition of your wheels can make or break the look of your entire vehicle....
- April 18, 2016Factory Wheels | Glossary Of TermsWhether you are looking for a single wheel cover because one went AWOL, or an entire set of factory wheels to enhance the looks and value of your vehicle, you may be...
- March 18, 2015Stanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get...Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You`ve seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101 | Offset, Backspacing, Bolt...If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of TiresTires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...